Web Design Lancaster have worked with a number of community, charity and voluntary organisations, we give you the opportunity to reflect your specific requirements.
More and more, people are turning to the Internet as their first port of call when they are looking for information.
Non Profit Organisation Website Constraints
- Limited budget - all spending has to be carefully managed.
- No dedicated web management resource - your team have pressing demands on their time and operating the website is just one more task.
- No pre-prepared promotional materials - we can help you produce the text for your website.
- Restrictions on your time - you and your staff don't have abundant time for learning complex new skills.
Non Profit Web Design
With a bespoke web site from Dean Marshall consultancy you can:
- Manage your own data on the site, - reflect the latest news and services of your organisation.
- Capture information - use on-line surveys, newsletter sign-ups or analyse visitor traffic.
- Contact - Make it easier for people to contact you. For example, on-line forms, forums and structured e-mails can help.
- Enhance your image - a well-designed Web site instills confidence and can create a positive image of your organisation.
- Media relations - an on-line press kit can make it easy for journalists to research or report on you.
We Can Help With Your Non Profit Organisation's Website.
Whether you are looking for a small site with a few pages or a full scale site with hundreds of pages, we can help.
Call us today on 0800 756 6482 / 01524 63492, or use our contact form, for further information and to arrange a discussion about your web design - Joomla requirements.